Warning, Blatant Self Promotion.

In addition to posting my portfolio on Workbook, I recently signed on to Alt Pick. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sign up with iSpot and Agency Access at some point, and have been actively pursuing a representative, with some success. Somebody's blog somewhere saw the work, and gave me a nice review, 
Michael Newhouse specializes in infographic illustrations, particularly maps and diagrams. He does a splendid job at bringing flair to an otherwise boring subject. His logo work is also lovely; be sure to flip through them under the Logos tab. 

I've been working hard on the web site, and a general portfolio organization, and it feels like a housecleaning. The site's up now, and still has some tweaks, but the mailings I've been doing are generating a lot of page views. (The whole page view/hit stats are still confusing, but a jump from 100 to 1200 in one day indicates that people are looking at the site after getting my promo.)

In a perfect world, there's a rep or two that present projects that are bigger than my previous stuff, thus increasing my bottom line. I have always been fortunate at the quality of work which I'm asked to do, and I think that's a direct reflection on my clients - art directors and designers that value my contribution, and do great work themselves. Between the two of us, the projects look good and work well.  I get a lot of repeat work. 

So here, I'll be showing some snippets of my recent work. Enjoy (and comment).